Help in getting Hotel room in Cuttack

All travel experiences go here. Planning to visit anywhere in Orissa? Need roadmap, hotel, lodge information? Ask for help from our members.

deepak_mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by deepak_mishra »

Hi Guyz,

I am presently working in USA. I have been here for more than a year now and will be going back to cuttack soon.

My Girlfriend stays in Cuttack and we haven't met for this long. We don't prefer to meet in public places as it looks very odd.

Can any of you suggest any good, decent and safe Hotel in Cuttack, where I can take a room to meet and we won't be considered in any wrong way.

Regards,
Deepak

Sponsor

Sponsor

No.1
Seeker
Seeker

Re: Help in getting Hotel room in Cuttack

Post by No.1 »

I know that "BOMBAY HOTEL" is a very decent hotel in Cuttack. Don't know the price yet!!
Mera No.1

deepak_mishra
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by deepak_mishra »

Thank you. I am not worried about the price but it should be safe.

joheb
Toddler
Toddler

Post by joheb »

Are you really searching a good hotel in Cuttack? You could've search in NET easily.

In my view, the Hotel Akabari continental will be the best hotel for you, as it has the noise free environment. The distance is about 2km from the Cuttack railway station. It is placed in the very heart of the city. :D

amitray
Toddler
Toddler

Post by amitray »

hello,
are you looking room in cuttack.it is best place but i suggest you will go to kerala where htrhotel is very good service.

hussejane
Little Oriya
Little Oriya

Post by hussejane »

Hotel Monalisa is also a best choice for you. They provides awesome service for room, laundry, restaurant, pool, room views look really excellent.