So all know how to boil eggs? If not, read on...
Required for boiling:
- Eggs (ofcourse)
- A container like saucepan (that's what I have seen ppl using)
- Black salt
- Chilly powder (Golamaricha,i.e. Peppercorns powder would be better)
- onion cut into smallpieces
- Place the egg in a saucepan.
- Run cold water into the saucepan until the water is 1 inch above the egg.
- Place the saucepan on a stove and cook over medium heat until the water begins to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes for soft-boiled eggs or 10 to 15 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
- Remove the egg with a spoon and let it cool slowly, or run cold water over it to cool it more quickly.
- Cut into halves and serve with applying the salt,golamaricha powder and onion pieces.
Any comments welcome.