The Degree is offered by the Babes-Bolyai University in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy
(Berlin; Start: Fall Semester - Berlin, October 2nd, 2013)
Operating under a joint partnership, Babes-Bolyai University and the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy are the first institutions to offer a Master of Arts degree program that will educate students from around the world in several academic disciplines related to International Economics, International Relations, and Cultural Diplomacy.
TheKeyObjectivesofthe program are:
• To providestudentswithan in-depthunderstandingofthetheory and practiceof International Relations, International Economics and CulturalDiplomacy, as well as thebasics and foundationsofhowthefieldsworktogether
• To explorethehistoric and recentdevelopments in International Economics and CulturalDiplomacy and preparestudentsforfuturedevelopments in theevolvingglobaleconomy
• To educatestudentsaboutCulturalDiplomacywithinthecontextofthepolitical, economic, and culturalpillarsuponwhichsustainableinternational relations are based
• To analyze soft power and hard powerstrategieswithintheinternational relations and economicsdiscourse in therecognitionthateach element ismutuallyimportant and compatible in what Prof. Joseph Nye has characterized as “smartpower.”
• To analyzethedevelopments in thefieldofCulturalDiplomacy and create and applystrategiesofhowCulturalDiplomacycanfurther influence, support, and strengthentheactivityoftheprivatesector and globalgovernance
• To enablestudents to developsuccessfulprojectsapplyingthepracticeofCulturalDiplomacy and International Economics
• To analyzethestrategic and ethicalfoundationsofCorporateSocialResponsibility (CSR) programs and corporatephilanthropywithregards to CulturalDiplomacy
TheBenefitsofthe Program are:
• The program offersstudents a core curriculum in international relations and international business education, preparingthefutureleadersoftomorrowfortheleadership, marketing, and strategicskillstheywillneed to buildcareers in economicsor business.
• Studentswillhaveaccess to an expert Facultywithexperience in internationaleconomics and diplomacy, and willacquiretheknowledge and skillsnecessary to thrive in a changingglobalorder.
• Studentswillobtainanexpertise in CulturalDiplomacy, currentlyanunderutilized but increasinglysignificant business and international relations tool.
• The curriculum and Facultypreparegraduatesforcareers in academia, economicgovernance, advocacy, international relations and allbranchesoftheinternationalprivatesector.
• Studentswillbeuniquelysituated to create and implementtheirownprogramsofCorporateCulturalDiplomacy.
• The program willallowstudents to study withdistinguished and renownedfacultiesfromaroundtheworld, enablingcontactswithexperts in organizationsaffiliatedwithinternational business and economics.
• Studentsofthis program willbesignificantlyadvantaged in theeconomicsarenacompared to studentswhosimplyobtainan MA in International Economicsor International Affairs
• Duringthe “Professional Training” semesterofthe MA, studentswillbeable to create and implementtheirownprogramsofCulturalDiplomacy.
• Graduateswilldiscoverthatthe curriculum and facultypreparethemforevolvingcareers in academia, business, and all public and privateinternationalsectors.
Various discussions on primary to high school education in Orissa.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
MA Program in International Economics & Cultural Diplomacy